Mexican Top Larrainzar
-One size fits most (S-M-L). Loose style depend on desired fit
- Shoulder to shoulder : 22" (55 cm)
- Waist : open
- Collar to the bottom of the blouse: 21" (53 cm)
- Handmade in the remote area of San Andres Larrainzar, Chiapas, Mexico.
- Loom backstrap technique
- It took 15 days to handmade this top
- Shipping time 3- 5 business days approx.
The price you pay for this piece helps to build a quality life for the artisan who hand crafted it, and you receive a one of a kind product that is unique to YOU! All of our products are handmade, so what you are buying is more than the product itself, but also the hours, day, weeks, and sometimes months of work and love that was poured into that unique piece from the heart of the artisan who created it.
Wash by hand or delicate cycle and cold water to preserve the embroidery of your item. Dry flat or suspended.